We have continued work on Teskjekjerringa. It was awesome because today I met someone named Ida who worked on the Lion King in London. She was repairing the Timon puppet, and she USED THE SAME SEWING MACHINE THAT WE HAVE BEEN USING FOR ALL OF OUR COSTUMES! I also touched the headpiece. IT WAS SAWEET! Then, we took the set down last night because a puppet show that is really well known as a children's show named Albert Aberg is coming tonight. We got free tickets, and I am going. YAY! I'm very excited. I got to see the puppets backstage. They are very simple, but they will be fun to watch I think.
We are getting more done every day. That is awesome. We have made two giant buttons, and today we covered them in fabric. We hope to paint one of them tomorrow. It should be good. Elin also gave Hannah and I some coffee and chocolate one night because we worked late. HURRAH! It was a fun day today. I think that Hannah ended up doing more work than I did because she finished drafting the light plot. It is difficult for more than one person to work on it. I got her some waffles that she likes because I feel bad that I did not get to help her more. I will try to find something else that I am good at sewing-wise or whatnot so that I can make up for that. At least I can hang and focus lights well. That I can do.
That is all for now. I have more photos on picassa. I will try to do what Cara told me and use HTML to link <a href="https://picasaweb.google.com/114689853843773272255/MoreDuringWork#">here</a> to photos. HAPPY DAY! There is another album somewhere, but I seem to have lost it. I think if you look at my other albums you will find that I have updated one of the old ones accidentally.
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar